Thursday, January 17, 2008

I Had Taken Up a Part Time Endeavor Involving a Certain Amount of Sales

I was 18 or 19 the first time I had any extended time without sex since I had hit puberty. (Everyone knows those little towns where no one has anything to do but party or screw...) At the time, I had taken up a part time endeavor involving a certain amount of sales. A slightly older acquaintance and friend of friends was perusing my store and for some reason it just occurred to me that I'd just about do anything to get some. After some nervous half-jokes, I finally said something about it and made it clear I was serious. The young lady was not the most attractive in our group of friends, but I've never been entirely shallow, nor was I in a position to be picky. Needless to say, I received oral stimulation for what amounted to about $10 of merchandise. Years later, I'm still in contact with others who are in contact with her and that's the real story. Now some 7 or so years later she is quite attractive, although her jail time and record are not.